Thursday, March 24, 2011

epic

On my way to work this morning, I rode my bike down 1st avenue against traffic. Passed a cyclist riding the correct direction in the bike lane and he shouted "SALMON!" at me. Took me a minute and then I got it! Made my morning.
Riding home from work last Friday, I got into a little accident on 7th avenue. Car pulled out of a spot right in front of me and I slammed the brakes, face planting over the handle bars into the street. No real damage, but a gnarly bruise on my upper thigh.
It's kind of pretty. Like outer space.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh. That's a doozy. Nice combo of green and purple though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bruises are color scheme inspirational, in a painful way. i'm freaking out every time i ride my bike here.
    feel better... d.
    http://inspirationrealisation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the salmon reference.... chuckling outloud...nice bruise by the way ♥

    ReplyDelete